1. Dog Lover: Wants a Shiba Inu
2. Boba Drinker: Catch me at TP Tea
3. Board Game Enthusiast: Sushi Go, Betrayal, and More
4. Movie Watcher: Also Too Much Netflix and Kdramas
5. Former 4th Grade Teacher: But Forever an Educator
6. World Traveler: 14 Countries and Counting
Kristina Wang is an empathetic designer, effective communicator, and solution-orientated innovator. She approaches all projects with the mindset and enthusiasm of a lifelong learner.
She is currently at Reputation, the industry leader in RXM for enterprise. Kristina knows how to transform complex problems into valuable and user-friendly solutions. Being part of the early team at a startup has taught her how to be self-directed, multitask in a fast-paced environment, and work collaboratively with product and executive teams. Besides having an interest in data visualization, her other experiences have also revolved around accessibility, gamification, and design systems.
Her future goals include working in EdTech, mentoring other designers, and giving design talks.
When she’s not looking at screens, she’s daydreaming about adopting a dog, traveling the world, and good food.